The odds of winning a prize depend on two factors:
- How many depositors there are and
- How many tickets you have accrued
How the drawing works:
- At the end of the week, we mix all the tickets together and randomly pick the winners - starting with the largest prize amount (by value) and then go down the list of prizes by prize size value (largest first).
- Once the first winner is picked we then remove the rest of that winner's tickets from the drawing since a user can only win one prize per drawing.
- After the winner's tickets have been removed, we then proceed to pick the next largest prize based on denomination.
- We then continue steps 1-3 until all the prizes have been awarded.